A lucky '8' for Living at Transform Asia Pacific 20 November 2018
Offshore law firm Harneys and technology specialist Equilo scooped eight Transform Awards Asia Pacific 2018, plus the most prestigious award of the night, with Harneys' brand taking away the Grand Prix for 'Overall excellence in rebranding' at last night's ceremony in Hong Kong.
Commenting on the latest accolades, Living's CEO, Kate Shaw, said: "We are totally delighted to win the Grand Prix and are so proud of our teams. For our clients' brands to be recognised with so many awards is further evidence of the thoughtful way our team approaches each and every project and testament to our clients, who genuinely want to be different."
Harneys' playful, vibrant and distinctly different legal brand won:
- Best brand development to reflect changed values: Gold
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector: Gold
- Best rebrand of a digital property: Gold
- Best use of a visual property: Silver
- Best implementation of a brand development project: Silver.
Whilst start-up Equilo's clever and iconic brand was recognised with:
- Best naming strategy: Gold
- Best strategic / creative development of a new brand: Silver
- Best visual identity from the technology sector: Silver.
The Transform Awards are organised by Transform Magazine, the only global magazine to cover rebranding and brand development. The awards, held annually in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and New York, recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation.