Harneys and Equilo nominated for leading Asia Pacific brand awards 21 September 2018
Law firm Harneys and disruptive technology firm Equilo have today been nominated for 8 prestigious Transform Asia Pacific brand awards 2018.
These fantastic nominations recognise not only the strategic and creative work put in by our teams, but the willingness of our fabulous clients to work with us to develop brands that have real stand-out and purpose.
Harneys' playful, vibrant and distinctly different legal brand receives nominations for:
- Best use of a visual property
- Best brand development to reflect changed mission / values / positioning
- Best rebrand of a digital property
- Best implementation of a brand development project, and
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector.
Whilst start-up Equilo's clever and iconic name and brand receives nominations for:
- Best naming strategy
- Best strategic / creative development of a new brand, and
- Best visual identity from the technology sector.
Congratulations to all those nominated and the awards ceremony will be held in late November in Hong Kong, when we discover who the winners are.
The Transform Awards are organised by Transform Magazine, the only global magazine to cover rebranding and brand development. The awards, held annually in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and New York, recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation. It is a platform for organisations to tell their brand development and rebrand stories and to discuss reputational change.