Living named 'most nominated agency' at Transform Awards North America 18 September 2015
We are celebrating being named 'the most nominated' agency at this year's Transform Awards North America, with Five of our clients being shortlisted for awards.
After a rigorous judging process, five of our clients’ have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Blue Matrix in the 'Best visual identity in the financial services sector' and 'Best visual identity in the TMT sector' categories;
- Gottex in the 'Best visual identity in the financial services sector' category;
- Murata in the 'Best creative strategy' and the 'Best visual identity in the TMT sector’ categories;
- Nomura in the 'Best creative strategy' and the 'Best use of a visual property' categories;
- Vinson & Elkins in the 'Best rebrand of a digital property' and the 'Best visual identity in the professional services sector categories'.
The ceremony will be held on 27 October 2015 in New York, when we find out who the winners are.
Andrew Thomas, Publisher of Transform Magazine comments; "Amazing. Living Group is the most nominated agency. We were really impressed with both the number and the calibre of submissions, and the scoring was extremely close. It really is fantastic to have made the shortlist in the inaugural year of the North American Transform Awards so many times."
Transform Awards North American are organised by Transform Magazine, the only global magazine to cover rebranding and brand development. The awards, held annually in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and New York, recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation. It is a platform for organisations to tell their brand development and rebrand stories and to discuss reputational change.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you create more effective communications for your business, please contact Greg Hobden in London, Aliena Lai in Hong Kong, or Kate Shaw in New York.