Living Group’s clients recognized at Transform Awards Europe 23 March 2016
We’re celebrating at Living this morning after scooping not one, but nine award wins at last night’s Transform Awards Europe.
It’s a delight to be awarded recognition for the work we do for our clients in the following categories:
- Christ Church Primary School – Best visual identity from the education sector – Gold
- Christ Church Primary School – Best brand development to reflect changed mission – Gold
- Christ Church Primary School – Best use of a visual property – Bronze
- Wren Sterling – Best visual identity from the financial services sector – Silver
- Wren Sterling – Best corporate rebrand following a merger or acquisition – Silver
- Givergy – Best naming strategy – Silver
- Givergy – Best visual identity from the TMT sector – Highly Commended
- CFM – Best visual identity from the financial services sector – Highly Commended
- Ashurst – Best brand evolution – Highly Commended
Duncan Shaw, Executive Creative Director commented: "It was another fantastic evening for our clients and the Living team, and great to see worthy recognition for all the hard work put in by all. These are brands that are making a difference."
We’d like to congratulate our clients for their success at these awards and also congratulate all the entrants taking part this year.