Integrated communications for the launch of State Street Global Advisors’ Target Date Funds 03 March 2014
State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) is a global leader in asset management, with deep experience supporting the needs of Defined Contribution (DC). The UK team briefed us to help them launch a suite of Target Retirement Funds – a major initiative that is key to SSgA’s success as a leading player in the UK’s institutional DC market.
Our brief centred on three key tasks:
1. Position SSgA as an innovative thought-leader and trusted advisor within the highly competitive DC/TDF space.
2. Create a unique and relevant product brand positioning for their Target Retirement Fund's
3. Build SSgA’s reputation for excellence in the DC space focusing on their global experience and expertise in providing Target Retirement Fund solutions.
Living’s Client Strategy Director Greg Hobden comments; “Our response was to create a compelling and perfectly integrated communication strategy for the proposed “Timewise Target Retirement Funds”. This included positioning, naming, product identity, messaging, copywriting and scripting across multiple channels.”
To articulate SSgA’s offering to DC professionals, and differentiate them from other providers, we developed a highly visual and engaging suite of communications that included:
- Product naming and visual identity
- Print and digital advertising
- Brochure and support literature
- Dedicated web content
- Animated video.
SSgA’s Timewise Target Retirement Fund campaign launched on Monday 3 March and can be seen on their website that we also design for them.