9 nominations for Transform Europe Awards 2016 13 January 2016
We are celebrating a great start to 2016, after receiving no less than 9 nominations for the Transform Awards Europe. This includes:
• Ashurst – Best brand evolution
• CFM – Best visual identity from the financial services sector
• Christ Church Primary School – Best visual identity from the education sector, best use of a visual property and best brand development to reflect changed mission
• Givergy – Best visual identity from the TMT sector and best naming strategy
• Wren Sterling – Best visual identity from the financial services sector and best corporate rebrand following a merger or acquisition.
The ceremony will be held on 22 March 2016 in London, when we find out who the winners are.
Andrew Thomas, Publisher of Transform Magazine comments; "The number of entries this year was the highest we have ever seen and the judges were also very tough in their selection, so getting shortlisted for these projects is no mean feat."
The Transform Awards are organised by Transform Magazine, the only global magazine to cover rebranding and brand development. The awards, held annually in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and New York, recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation. It is a platform for organisations to tell their brand development and rebrand stories and to discuss reputational change.